Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just to say it, the last time we had a line up like this with people getting excited and praising the attacking intent was v wolves, where we went behind, got a man advantages, struggled to equalise, went behind again, got back into it, needed a penalty to take the lead, then couldn't hold it for more than a minute against 10 men.

I mentioned on that thread the time we got such a line up before we didn't do so well (though couldn't and still can't remember which match that was).

Feb 14, 2010
So you think that any player who has four chances and only manages to score one goal, is sh!t do you.

Try telling that to any manager in the football league.

Where we differ is that you give credit for getting in the positions to then be able to miss them. There is I agree something in that. But and this is the but for me, in this Brighton side, any half decent striker would be getting these chances as our midfield carve out chance after chance. CMS / Barnes have not put them away and been wasteful in front of goal.

Dec 29, 2011
I had my say by saying you clearly know nothing about football considering your opinion on Dobbie.

You promptly told me to "f*** off" in a private message, and you're the one crying and acting the victim. Nice logic.

Don't worry I've got loads of PMs from mark abusing me. I just ignore them now :lol: . I'm still convinced he's a troll though, one of Ernests many creations no doubt.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Still would of liked to seen Agdestein on he bench but very happy that Poyet is now prepared to play Hoskins/CMS & Dobbie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here