Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Warren Aspinall is a LEGEND!!!! he livens up my saturday. El Hab and Mackerel Smith all hail!

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
If ou think Barnes & CMS goal scoring chance to conversion rate can be compared to a Man U midfielder then that is up to you. But you know, as does every other open minded, non sheep, in the 26,000 we get down the Amex that they have missed sitter after sitter and our midfield just cant do any more for them. They deserve some stick and if there is anything about them, they will understand that as well.

So you think that any player who has four chances and only manages to score one goal, is sh!t do you.

Try telling that to any manager in the football league.

I think you will find that Bobbys number was 9, that's when numbers indicated your position on the field.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i dont rate dobbie so i hope he proves me and everyone if you dont like what i write on here dont reply to me and just leave me alone

Why don't you rate Dobbie? He's been a cracking player at the other clubs he's been at and imo has a touch of class. He's not had a good run in the team, been living in a hotel and had a new baby to deal with. Not altogether easy. Give him time and I'm sure he'll excel.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
No Barnes!! Get in!! ...is it too attack minded though?

Can't believe it's such an attacking team. Surprised he isn't playing Lualua as a centre-back today.

I just had a good bet on over 2.5 goals today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion Team with Numbers

Brighton & Hove Albion
29 Kuszczak
02 Bruno
03 Greer
06 El-Abd
28 Bridge
04 Hammond
26 Bridcutt
30 Buckley
07 Hoskins
10 Dobbie
12 Mackail-Smith
Substitutes
01 Brezovan
14 Calderon
08 Crofts
17 Harley
21 David Lopez
25 LuaLua
09 Barnes

A puzzling lack of aerial presence up front with a right sided bias. Sort of forced by injuries. A really attacking side.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How does Aspinall keep his job? Not only does he forget names but now is he struggling to remember the word 'game'.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is there any forward that has played for the Albion that has not got stick for not scoring enough goals the one that comes to mind is the guy that was called "Trolley"
how many goals has he scored this season?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
That's the front line that should have played last week!!!! We will win today now and then Poyet will drop Dobbie and Hoskins and bring Barnes back in....He must have hated picking that side today, because we all know it's not the players he would like to play.

Do you think you're possibly at all a touch negative about things?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Where's my Ashley gone? Oh dear. What are we gonna do without him?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I had my say by saying you clearly know nothing about football considering your opinion on Dobbie.

You promptly told me to "f*** off" in a private message, and you're the one crying and acting the victim. Nice logic.

If that's true then BAN HIM. Not the spirit of NSC or anywhere from a Brighton fan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I had my say by saying you clearly know nothing about football considering your opinion on Dobbie.

You promptly told me to "f*** off" in a private message, and you're the one crying and acting the victim. Nice logic.

Oh you got one to ................ah well I suppose it is Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here