Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond

Buckley

Dobbie
Hoskins
CMS

Subs: Brez,calde,barnes, harley, Crofts, Lua Lua, Lopez
could be a cracking lineup there, with Barnes to come on in the second half :D :D :p

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's the front line that should have played last week!!!! We will win today now and then Poyet will drop Dobbie and Hoskins and bring Barnes back in....He must have hated picking that side today, because we all know it's not the players he would like to play.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Interesting line up and like the look of it but Gus is taking a risk (if he cares what we think which if he has much sense he probably doesnt)... if we win people will say that its Guss fault that up to now we have not played so attacking and if we lose its all his fault for changing the tactics. Me, I KNOW we are going to win :)

Now Ive stolen the thunder of the naysayers perhaps they wont bother writing (some hope!)

AND THEN I SAW THE POST ABOVE ME :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Indeed. Theoretically, this is the team that all the moaners have been wanting to see, so I don't expect any moaning at all :rolleyes:

you are a very optimistic guy ...........good on you mate

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's the front line that should have played last week!!!! We will win today now and then Poyet will drop Dobbie and Hoskins and bring Barnes back in....He must have hated picking that side today, because we all know it's not the players he would like to play.

Mind reader added to your many qualities lol...hated? Hmmm

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Without Barnes starting we don't have a hope of winning today. He is the engine and soul of our side.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That is the best line up I could have hoped for by far. Much more confident now that we have arguably our best back 4 together. Shame that the injuries prevented it last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here