Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatways Millenium Diary

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Just watching it now... f*** me I didn't realise how lucky we were in the first leg! Smash and grab or what! Great memories :clap2:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
oh and how bloody good was Danny Cullip!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Our win at Swindon was almost as much of a daylight robbery as was the club selling the millenium diary as a seperate DVD dspite having a running length of about half an hour with a lot of similar content to the end of season DVD, and probably charging and probably charging about £20 for it!!!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Our win at Swindon was almost as much of a daylight robbery as was the club selling the millenium diary as a seperate DVD dspite having a running length of about half an hour with a lot of similar content to the end of season DVD, and probably charging and probably charging about £20 for it!!!

You joyless sod. Some of us spent £11 on a double bill of Doncaster away (0-0) and Rochdale at home (2-1) in 1998.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
no wonder swindon still feel narked off, the last game i remember us getting battered like that and winning was away to newcastle winning 0-1 in the fa cup 82-83 season with a goal from wardy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here