Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Mycock

May 22, 2012
Charlie Oatway!
Is it just me, but having watched Soccer AM last week, I gave up on what little respect I have for Mr Oatway? Never before have I seen a first team coach humiliate and degrade one of their players and top goal scorers whilst actually sat next to them? I would never expect so much from Mike Phelan (Man Utd), Brian Kidd (Man City) and Steve Bould (Arsenal) to name but a few??
Craig Mickail-Smith sat there literally sitting on his hands either scared to say anything or cringing, like me with the total unprofessionalism of the man ( I am bordering on calling him a scroat!!)
If I am to believe that Brighton is a professional outfit, why are they employing such a degenerate?
I like the style of Football that Poyet promotes but going forward we need to get rid of idiots like Oatway!
I can only imagine that his lack of professionalism, maturity, knowledge of the current game and personnel skills is mask by the probable fear by the players of him!
What can you say about the biggest event of a 1st team coaches testimonial, is a quiz night??
I don't like him, judging CMS body language, neither does he, so wake up Gus and get a professional onboard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here