Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlie Oatway on talk sport

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why should we care about what some bald bloke with 3,000 names says when we should all be focused on our search for a TWENTY GOAL STRIKER!

You stay focused at home reading your phone, I’m sure it will make the world of difference to negotiations with agents.
The rest of us might be curious as to what a previous player, and coach might say on the radio, whilst Paul Barber and Paul Winstanley do their work.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You stay focused at home reading your phone, I’m sure it will make the world of difference to negotiations with agents.
The rest of us might be curious as to what a previous player, and coach might say on the radio, whilst Paul Barber and Paul Winstanley do their work.

I do believe you’ve been whooshed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Sorry TB, I obviously don't post on here enough to get away with that.

I'm one of those really not that concerned if we do sign a striker or not and as a Withdean STH for the duration, have very fond memories of Charlie.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry TB, I obviously don't post on here enough to get away with that.

I'm one of those really not that concerned if we do sign a striker or not and as a Withdean STH for the duration, have very fond memories of Charlie.

Sorry. I’ve had a bit of a grotty day, and as [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] says I’ve been whooshed. :(:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here