Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway gone

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
shouldnt think so - if slade wants to bring in his own men and dick knight isnt going to have so much of a say in appointments now that he is not chairman, it should in theory mean the end of the "old boys club"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully we've now passed the stage of offering lifelong employment to every single player from the Micky Adams era.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Chalies workload with AITC has increased dramatically over the last year & has done an absolutely amazing job.

He has been on several trips overseas too so im guessing he was struggling to con=mbine it all with his job at havant

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Charlie's doing loads of Albion community work, including the Generations For Peace camps out in Jordan. I interviewed the Prince of Jordan the other day and he said Charlie was doing a great job :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He won't pass the spelling test for a backroom job

Disgrace, very loyal servant to the club and had the balls to go nationwide and accept he had problems with spelling for the cause of BHAFC.

Shame on you.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
A member of the Albion Roar interviewed Charlie a while back and it was played out on a show.

He spoke at length about his learning difficulties and was really frank. Charlie should be commended for being so open and for dealing with it.

I'll be uploading that section of the interview soon to our website soon for everyone to listen to.

I'll post when done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here