Charlie Hebdo

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You should hang your head in shame:

https://youtu.be/Hq7Z2AtR_Ug

This is what people like you are endorsing

I skimmed through the video. A load of stupid people winding each other up until someone loses their temper. Much like this gammon pit.
If I’m ashamed of anything it’s contributing so much to this **** fest. What was I thinking?
I’m off.
TTFNTC :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You should hang your head in shame:

https://youtu.be/Hq7Z2AtR_Ug

This is what people like you are endorsing

I love this blatently thick concept that if you are against you on something, or don't follow blindly with your beliefs then people are somehow 'endorsing' it. People aren't, stop acting like such a bellend and learn to construct an argument. It's no wonder you have no respect on this forum.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
that is pretty weak to be fair......if he was posting this own anti Islam videos you'd be all over him like a rash calling him all sorts of nasties.:rolleyes:

It's not. He's proud of his videos and his expertise.
Why hide behind someone else's video? Surely he can defend his view?

So we are in agreement that all he has is anti Islam.

There is a difference between highlighting the bad points of a religion and being anti Islam.
Symplejym seems to be going for the latter.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

There is a difference between highlighting the bad points of a religion and being anti Islam.

he has an opinion and seemingly loads of vids to make his point ..........i'm not a fan of religion in general but find radical religion of any denomination rather unsavoury.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Nah not hiding, but I am not going to take the time and write a full report for you, only for it not to be read and responded with "unemployed Nazi" or some other inane response. Especially when others with good credibility and integrity can explain the point in a video probably better than I could with their own personal testimonies.

I haven't got that much time to entertain you, and really the video isn't for you anyway, it's for others to take on board, or not, and to form their own opinions based on the information provided.

You just give me an extra reason to post them, and for that I very much appreciate your contribution.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I haven't got that much time to entertain you

Yet out of the 113 posts on this thread, your posts make up 40 of them. Methinks you've got more time than you want to admit.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yet out of the 113 posts on this thread, your posts make up 40 of them. Methinks you've got more time than you want to admit.

Apart from starting the thread I am also dealing with a handful of trolls, including yourself. That is why I mainly drop videos and give short answers. To save time.

Anyway it's not me who has gone through the thread counting my posts, you weirdo :mad: ffs You actually counted all my posts :lolol: Do you dream about me when you are in bed at night?

I am self employed and I can work at home on my projects if it helps you? What is your excuse?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyway it's not me who has gone through the thread counting my posts, you weirdo :mad: ffs You actually counted all my posts :lolol: Do you dream about me when you are in bed at night?

You can literally click on the 'replies' section on the board and it'll tell you how many posts each person has made.

Work smart, not hard for a change.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You can literally click on the 'replies' section on the board and it'll tell you how many posts each person has made.

Work smart, not hard for a change.

I literally can see you are really clever on things important to you :clap: small tickles feeds small minds. This one even made The Clamp fall off his chair.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I literally can see you are really clever on things important to you :clap: small tickles feeds small minds. This one even made The Clamp fall off his chair.

It's not a case of being clever, although I can see how you are impressed by it - the internet is hard sometimes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here