Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charle Harris

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
[TWEET]639452928013680640[/TWEET]

Nice one, do they still play at the Recreation ground? It looks very different if they do!

I love the fact how Charlie fools them with a dummy before slamming it home! :wink: Great ball for Brodie's goal though.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Nice one, do they still play at the Recreation ground? It looks very different if they do!

I love the fact how Charlie fools them with a dummy before slamming it home! :wink: Great ball for Brodie's goal though.

The match was played at BraintreeTown.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham

We still play at The EBB Stadium :rolleyes::rolleyes: The game Monday was at Braintree,if Brodie stays fit and happy his goals could push us up the league.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
We still play at The EBB Stadium :rolleyes::rolleyes: The game Monday was at Braintree,if Brodie stays fit and happy his goals could push us up the league.

Ah right sorry, seeing the scoreline showing "Shots vs Braintree" confused me! Easily done ;o)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here