Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Charity shop appeals for no more used sex toy donations!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

WTF! Who the fvck donates a sex toy, used, to a Children's charity shop?

I know right, those things aren't cheap, you can usually get £10-£20 for them on Facebook marketplace with the convenience of local pickup too.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A while ago, we were at the car boot sale at Carden primary school, Patcham. Under one table was a crate of sex toys. Not just one or two, but a full crate.

Call me a prude, but there are some things you shouldn't put on a car boot sale.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A while ago, we were at the car boot sale at Carden primary school, Patcham. Under one table was a crate of sex toys. Not just one or two, but a full crate.

Call me a prude, but there are some things you shouldn't put on a car boot sale.
Does that include the Pegatron 4.0?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well what are you meant to do with them, there isn't a recycling bin for them (not even in Rishi's imaginative seven) :shrug:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A dear old friend of mine passed away once and I took on the task of clearing their flat. I'm no prude, and folk's private lives are for them to enjoy. I just didn't know what to do with a couple of items for pleasure that I found that had ended up in my flat. I know, I know...

Did I just put them in the bin ? I mean , a big waving willy wasn't good for the environment. After a while, it gets worse, I realised that said objects were hidden in my bathroom whilst I worked out the best way to re-cycle. A couple of visitors had gone in the bathroom and I hoped they hadn't looked into the cupboard.

In the end I just chucked that and the 'easing substance' in the bin independently of my own rubbish. The fear of me passing me away and my nearest and dearest finding said items was just too embarrassing. I look back and laugh now. My angst ridden brain has a lot of weird episodes like this.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A dear old friend of mine passed away once and I took on the task of clearing their flat. I'm no prude, and folk's private lives are for them to enjoy. I just didn't know what to do with a couple of items for pleasure that I found that had ended up in my flat. I know, I know...

Did I just put them in the bin ? I mean , a big waving willy wasn't good for the environment. After a while, it gets worse, I realised that said objects were hidden in my bathroom whilst I worked out the best way to re-cycle. A couple of visitors had gone in the bathroom and I hoped they hadn't looked into the cupboard.

In the end I just chucked that and the 'easing substance' in the bin independently of my own rubbish. The fear of me passing me away and my nearest and dearest finding said items was just too embarrassing. I look back and laugh now. My angst ridden brain has a lot of weird episodes like this.
Is this you?
1698395998803.png

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003

You're a prude 😁

Just cos it isn't your cup of tea, doesn't mean it's not others. They're discrete about it, so good luck to them, plenty of people use them, so why not flog them at a car booty.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
You're a prude 😁

Just cos it isn't your cup of tea, doesn't mean it's not others. They're discrete about it, so good luck to them, plenty of people use them, so why not flog them at a car booty.
How is putting them in a crate on a car boot sale, being discreet about it?

Anyone could have seen them. Vicars, actresses, solicitors, Tory councillors, football pundits, anyone.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
How is putting them in a crate on a car boot sale, being discreet about it?

Anyone could have seen them. Vicars, actresses, solicitors, Tory councillors, football pundits, anyone.

You said they were under a table? Sounds fairly discrete to me. Anyway, agree to disagree, on whether it's ok to sell them at a boot sale 😊

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here