Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charged for the youn seagulls open day

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Has anyone else been charged for the youn seagulls open day when booking tickets on line? I seem to be have been charged the normal match price for a game rather than the £1 booking fee. I have sent a email to the club yesterday but no reply as yet.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Has anyone else been charged for the youn seagulls open day when booking tickets on line? I seem to be have been charged the normal match price for a game rather than the £1 booking fee. I have sent a email to the club yesterday but no reply as yet.

Yeah I had that problem.
Somehow I got around it by putting two tickets on then adding another two, the second pair went on at £1 so I removed the first pair at £33 each and proceeded to checkout!
This should work, if not keep trying to fiddle around with it until you get the right price! :thumbsup:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Yeah I had that problem.
Somehow I got around it by putting two tickets on then adding another two, the second pair went on at £1 so I removed the first pair at £33 each and proceeded to checkout!
This should work, if not keep trying to fiddle around with it until you get the right price! :thumbsup:

Too late, I stupidly booked it as I didn't take any notice of the price. Will have to see what the club say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here