Chant of the season?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"He burns in the lights,
He burns in the lights,
Will Hughes,
He burns in the lights"

I never get bored of "Albino, Albino, Albino" (instead of Albion Albion Albion) when he plays :lol:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The Sidwell song, made massively better by Sidwell pissing himself laughing, every single time, when he warms up knowing what's about to start. .

This! I think Sidwell has become a fans favourite this year . Him pissing himself and laughing when he's warming up is brilliant

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Considering I've had "We're on our way" stuck in my head for over a month now, I'd have to go with that one..

I'm another for We're on our way .... on 12th March i was on a surgeons table suffering a heart attack and going through the procedure of an angioplasty and having a stent fitted. Whilst laying on the table i just stated singing We're on our way to myself .... all very surreal :albion2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ginger wigs for everyone last game of the season then ?

Remember when Dave Kitson got all upset and huffy about fans wearing ginger wigs in his honour, saying he'd had a lifetime of being victimised about his hair? :lol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The theme of the season and hopefully it will continue until it rings out round the streets of Brighton during our amazing promotion parade is... We're on our way, we're on our way, to the premier league, we're on our way. Also the change away at Fulham, from 1-0 we don't give a ****, we're Brighton and Hove Albion and we're going up to 1-0 down , 2-1 up, we're Brighton and Hove Albion and we're going up. That was the most amazing moment of the season so far, singing that as we left the stadium. The sheer unbridled ****ing joy of being hammered by Fulham for most of the game but in the space of 90 seconds the old one two knockout blow, almost 7000 Brighton fans going absolutely batshit mental. That will live with me till the day I die.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
"You've only got one phone". An evening game when the phone lights came out and just one from our away fans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I quite like this season's You're Worse Than Mlke Dean.

An appropriate way to express dissatisfaction with the referee without resorting to too much swearing.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I quite like this season's You're Worse Than Mlke Dean.

An appropriate way to express dissatisfaction with the referee without resorting to too much swearing.

Yes and that is an achievement in this day and age. However, I wouldn't be averse to a version that sings "You're worse than ****ing Mike dean" Is that so bad?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He seems to enjoy that one as well :)

Luckily, as he's the sort of smart well-adjusted bloke who would fit in well at ours . . . .

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
A tie between the Sidwell and Uwe chants for me.
As mentioned above attempts to hit the high notes in the latter produce a somewhat unique sound...:lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Has anyone got video/audio of any of these chants? I dont get to go to many games and i do miss the songs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here