Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the Season

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What's the best/funniest wittiest you've heard this season from our fans or elsewhere??

My nomination goes to the Leicester game, as we cruised into a 4 goal lead 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' roared the away end, look on their fans faces was priceless.

:lolol:

Seriously? That chant was just about funny a DECADE ago.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll add stupidist chant "small town in Norwich" while at Ipswich nearly 50 miles away

A Birmingham away game a couple of seasons ago featured the chant of "You're just a small town in Villa", which is daft on any number of levels.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
I know it was last season but the "2-0 and you f##ked it up" against Millwall was particularly satisfying.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A Birmingham away game a couple of seasons ago featured the chant of "You're just a small town in Villa", which is daft on any number of levels.

Weirdly I think they work better when they make absolutely zero sense at all.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Hull away.

"Bonjour bonjour we are the Brighton boys" brilliant chant in reply to "You're so southern you're practically French"

Another vote for this one, loved it!

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Back at Withdean against Grimsby, we won 4-1 I think. After a howler from their keeper to let one of the goals in someone from H/J block immediately piped up with 'Fishy keeper, fishy keeper'. Very witty. Makes me smile to this day.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At Southampton Vs Everton a couple of weeks ago, Everton having scored two lovely headed own goals in the fist half:

"Who needs strikers when we've got your back four."

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not even one of our games but the Reading v Burnley game when the score went up on the big screen and the Burnley fans chanted,

You're not going up,
You're not going up,
You're not going, You're not going,
You're not going up.

Makes me chuckle anyway ( just to think of the heartbreak for Adkins ).

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Quite liked the:-
We pay your Benefits, We pay your Benefits
at Derby on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here