Be-then-tay
He's world class
Leaves defenders on their arse
With a nick nack paddy whack give a dog a bone
He beat Pompey on his own

:thumbsup:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
How about trying something to that St Pauli chant?

He is Vicente, Vicente, Vicente.
His Mother's names Rodrigues, Rodrigues, Rodrigues.
He wears the number fifteen, fifteen, fifteen.
The greatest player in the team, the team, the team.

Awoaohoahow.
Awoaohoahow.

:jester:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Plaza Vincente Plaza Vincente plaza plaza vincenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mar 14, 2012
no I was too busy washing my stevie G shirt ready for the merseyside derby. I, like 20,000 brigton fans, just love stevie. clap clap clap.

(I live 200 miles from selhurst so its a bit difficult popping in after work)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
no I was too busy washing my stevie G shirt ready for the merseyside derby. I, like 20,000 brigton fans, just love stevie. clap clap clap.

Surely there are better things to wind up Brighton fans with than that. The fact that a few thousand fans thought he was worthy of applause after a long injury seems neither here nor there. Oh well takes all sorts i suppose.

Mar 14, 2012
Surely there are better things to wind up Brighton fans with than that. The fact that a few thousand fans thought he was worthy of applause after a long injury seems neither here nor there. Oh well takes all sorts i suppose.

:D why is he worthy of an applause?

ohhhh and joining in You'll Never Walk Alone when they battered you, oh dear oh dear.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Now that Albion and little old Charlton are both bigger than you, with better gates and better stadia, it's probably time for you to look for a new rival, even if just temporarily. I'd suggest Millwall, but all the while West Ham threaten to bottle it and stick around, I'm afraid they're more obsessed with the 'ammers than you Nigels.

Amazingly, I think Crawley are still a bit too small for you. Have you sounded out Gillingham? They're always looking for a rival.

Mar 14, 2012
Now that Albion and little old Charlton are both bigger than you, with better gates and better stadia, it's probably time for you to look for a new rival, even if just temporarily. I'd suggest Millwall, but all the while West Ham threaten to bottle it and stick around, I'm afraid they're more obsessed with the 'ammers than you Nigels.

Amazingly, I think Crawley are still a bit too small for you. Have you sounded out Gillingham? They're always looking for a rival.

I would take the gills, proper fans there, not like your lot who could only be bothered turning up to games once your new wonky warehouse was built. where were they at the wankdean?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yes we only have 8 fans, we just move seats a lot during games to give the impression of a few more fans.

I will ask again where were you hardcore fans at the wankdean? you remember the ground that held 8000 that you couldnt fill.
On average it was over 90% full during the 12 years we endured the place. Meanwhile, you're getting 12,000 in the Championship at a covered ground where you can pay on the day. Tin pot Nigel no marks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here