Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 4 global warming!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
has anyone just watched this program? one of the most intresting and thought provocing programs i have watched! :clap: :clap: :clap: Good work!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No. How long have we got left to live???

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
it was about the fact global warming isnt actually happening and basically its all rubbish evedence overall co2 has f*** all to do with global warming the fact is as the earth gets warmer more co2 is created for serveral reasons manily to do with the sea

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I predict the earth will start spinning the other way and the seas will dry up! Closly followed by the return of the dinosaurs! You heard it here first! :lolol:

Munkfish said:
it was about the fact global warming isnt actually happening and basically its all rubbish evedence overall co2 has f*** all to do with global warming the fact is as the earth gets warmer more co2 is created for serveral reasons manily to do with the sea
thank f*** for that,I'm going to leave my fridge door ajar all night to celebrate.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Munkfish said:

So I can leave the TV on standby then :D

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
coventrygull said:
So I can leave the TV on standby then :D

yep also you can eat as many beans as you want so fart until yours hearts content

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
were doomed where all doomed!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Munkfish said:
Thank goodness, all the de-forestation, green land we've built over, trees we've burned etc, in addition to all the oil and coal and gas we take out of the earth that has built up over millions of years, and release it in a century or two has had no effect, it's all the sea! :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
no the levels of co2 doesnt add up! :shootself watch the program if u have virgin media its on c4od watch it and let it explain

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I probably will at some point, dunt mean it's not a crock of shit.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Munkfish said:
no the levels of co2 doesnt add up! :shootself watch the program if u have virgin media its on c4od watch it and let it explain

Yes it does. It was a bad program, based on bad science, with its own agenda that has nowt to do with environmentalism. And blaming it all on solar activity is the stupidest thing ever.

Having studied climate change, worked on it and analysed the work they're doing on it, it's all for real.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Munkfish said:
f*** all to do with global warming the fact is as the earth gets warmer more co2 is created for serveral reasons manily to do with the sea

Edit: Editting as I misread what was said!:lolol:

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Djmiles said:
Sounds like something an American would say.

Didn't watch the programme but that sounds like a load of bull to me.

All the evidence you need is right here...

Data from an Ice Core

Used it for an essay I wrote last year.
That was ripped to shreads as a piece of eveidence! it wasnt by americans british scientests were also trying to explain there theroys! aswell as the co founder of green peace!

what they said about the graph there was that the more the suns rays get though the warmer the world is which in turn warms the sea up with me? the oceans let off the most co2 the amount of co2 we use isnt even compareable! when the seas warm it creates more co2 but when the weather is cold is absourbes more which shows on the graph as tempreture falls so does the co2 as thereis less co2 given off by the sea! the sea also takes hundreds of years to warm and cool down i obviously cant explain it very well as its all making not alot of sense unless you see the figures so you proberly gunna just say thats aload of bollocks :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Having studied it for the last couple of years, blaming it on something like solar activity is a load of bull.

Temperature have been soaring since, humm, the industrial revolution.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Bottom Diagram Is Better

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hilton said:
Yes it does. It was a bad program, based on bad science, with its own agenda that has nowt to do with environmentalism. And blaming it all on solar activity is the stupidest thing ever.

Having studied climate change, worked on it and analysed the work they're doing on it, it's all for real.
could you point out the weaknesses in there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here