Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship table after 23 games last season

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Burnley must have gone on great run as i see they only had 38 points after 24 games

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's all looking amazing so far. I expect the home games against Newcastle, Reading, Wednesday and Derby to have a massive impact on the 2nd half of the season. Four draws may not be good enough.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It's all looking amazing so far. I expect the home games against Newcastle, Reading, Wednesday and Derby to have a massive impact on the 2nd half of the season. Four draws may not be good enough.

Four draws in those games would be great if we carry on our form in the other games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Burnley 11 points behind at that stage. This season the teams down to massive Wednesday in 6th, up to 11 points behind, and even Derby in 7th, 12 points behind, are in with a shout.
12 points is not much in half a season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unless that top team works as a team, has desire and has a cool as a cucumber gaffer.
Of course if we are able to keep going and don't get unlucky it won't matter, but things can easily go against a team.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The pressures on the rest who need to win roughly 15 of the next 23 games....They need to go on an amazing run of which is far from impossible but unlikely.We have breathing space and strength in depth as well as Rosenior and kayal due back shortly.

Long way to go for sure and no chickens should be counted :)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Points dropped in last 10 games

ALBION - 4
Toon - 9
Reading - 6
Hudds - 13
Dirty - 6
Massive - 10
Derby - 4

If we have a bad run there is pressure from below

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Burnley must have gone on great run as i see they only had 38 points after 24 games

They did - took 55 from 22 games - 2.5 points per game. This is about as good as it can get; If we take 88 points as an acceptable target for a normal season to get top two, means any of top 8 could get there. I have doubts that it will be repeated any time soon as it equates to 115 points over a season. Any of the chasing pack will have to continue their current run of form for remainder of season, which is a big ask, whereas Albion and Newcastle have room for a mini slump.

D

Deleted member 2719

Points dropped in last 10 games

ALBION - 4
Toon - 9
Reading - 6
Hudds - 13
Dirty - 6
Massive - 10
Derby - 4

If we have a bad run there is pressure from below

Dirty worry me, they shouldn't but i think they will be pushing for a top two finish.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I think massive are the danger. Callum M just signed on loan. With Rhodes likely to follow reckon they will make 3rd at worst.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here