Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship promotion play-offs who would you like to see promoted ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Barnsley please. Would be another great story. However Brentford probably deserve it. 2 3rd place finishes in two seasons should count for something. Thank god we didn’t need to go through that heartache.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Barnsley for me.
Worthing's own Conor Chaplin dedicating his goal today to Alan McLoughlin.
Classy.

[tweet]1391070448767614978[/tweet]

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Just what's the fookin point of supporting a team in this division if after 5 seasons and £600+m, the sum total of you're expectation is 'a place or two higher than Barnsley'.

I derive an embarrassing amount of satisfaction from seeing and hearing the seagull in the MOTD introduction.

Also, capped away ticket prices.

The higher quality of football is probably nice as well, but let's face it, none of us are here for art.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Where's the poll?

As with last time this was asked, I'd go for Barnsley as they'd pose the least threat.

*ahem*

We haven't done terribly well against any of the other sides in the relegation battle...

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Barnsley. Would be a bit o a fairytale. Brentford have had and blown enough opportunities, and it gives us a (albeit slim) chance of signing Toney.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I derive an embarrassing amount of satisfaction from seeing and hearing the seagull in the MOTD introduction.

Also, capped away ticket prices.

The higher quality of football is probably nice as well, but let's face it, none of us are here for art.

As do I but the price of that isn't I'll just settle for 16th.

Sure it was the first season.
The way that went we had to settle again in the second season.
GPotts first, ok let's get through this.
Covid, despite being the same for everyone.

But that's it I'm done now, no more excuses, no more ifs buts and maybes.
No relegation tracker.
No 40 point benchmark.
No hopefully Barnsley will draw with Burnley so we stay in touch with both.
No relegation odds.

If we don't belong next season we never will.
We have to stop looking down and get our freakin heads up...

...OR ELSE WHAT'S THE POINT?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I would like to see Barnsley or Swansea but most likely its going to be Brentford as they are definitely better than the other playoff teams (though anything could happen). It would be nice if they ****ed up however, the thought of Pontus Jansson losing his fourth or fifth playoff is quite entertaining.

...OR ELSE WHAT'S THE POINT?

Whats the point with anything?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Lot of hate for Bournemouth on here but to me they're just another team. If I was a fan of theirs I think the unjust way they were relegated would have left me fuming for life and maayyyyybeee they deserve to go back up. Honestly though I couldn't give much of a toss who comes up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here