Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship fixtures 27/01/15

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't it lack of a striker that does for a team - Charlton have Ventokele who looked red hot against us. Wednesday have that big lump Nuhiu.

Vetokele did look very good against us at the Amex but he has cooled off. That was August, he has only scored three since then and none since November 8.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Even though the Oddschecker Bet Basket says you can, you may be right there actually. Suppose they are technically non-independent events, with the fate of one affecting the others.

BetVictor have a relegation treble market for the EPL and they go 5/1 about the three favs.
Putting the same teams in a "treble" with the bet basket is best priced 4/1 with Corals.
So the related contingency rules stop you taking a worse price in this case!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rotherham 1-0 Bolton

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would not disagree. It is tradition that some Club typically makes a late dash for relegation - but there is no obvious candidate. If I had to nominate one - it would be Wednesday.

I think Wednesday :lolol: have more chance of making the Play-Offs than being relegated this season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rotherham 2 up.

5 point gap opening up to the relegation zone

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Straight red for a Millwall player

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reading will kick themselves if they don't grab a win tonight. I'm sure Murray would've been on target if he was still with them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Derby right up Bournemouth's arse now.
I really hope the Cherries, with their smug prick of a manager, burn out and fall away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here