Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship final day

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Aaron comes on for Boro, but their hopes of sneaking into the playoffs have crashed and burned big time - currently 4-1 behind, and down to 10 men.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Aaron comes on for Boro, but their hopes of sneaking into the playoffs have crashed and burned big time - currently 4-1 behind, and down to 10 men.

Academic really - Luton and Sheffield United both winning, so out of Boro's reach anyway. Going out with a whimper though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

309AD369-0953-4EC7-8399-59045E04A086.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Forest somewhat ****ed it up. 92 nd minute penalty then conceded in the 94th. I’m sure they’d preferred to play Luton in the semifinals

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Forest somewhat ****ed it up. 92 nd minute penalty then conceded in the 94th. I’m sure they’d preferred to play Luton in the semifinals

Yes l feel sure that they would, in fact this could play into the hands of Sheffield United who might fancy their chances against Forest following that defeat at Bournemouth and edgy draw today.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A couple of divisions lower, Bristol Rovers need to win by 7 goals to get that last promotion place over Northampton.

Currently 7-0 up against Scunthorpe who have apparently played a lot of their academy team.

Crazy last few minutes - Rovers fans invaded the pitch, players taken off and still not back on.

Another pitch invasion when the players come out and the game could be abandoned. :mad:

Definitely worth watching EFL on Quest for this alone tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A couple of divisions lower, Bristol Rovers need to win by 7 goals to get that last promotion place over Northampton.

Currently 7-0 up against Scunthorpe who have apparently played a lot of their academy team.

Crazy last few minutes - Rovers fans invaded the pitch, players taken off and still not back on.

Another pitch invasion when the players come out and the game could be abandoned. :mad:

Definitely worth watching EFL on Quest for this alone tonight.
Yes. A lot being made of this pitch invasion but it pales into insignificance when you look at Scunthorpe's decision to play SEVEN academy players.

I'm sorry, I know they're down but that is absolutely disgraceful if you ask me.

The pitch invasion was hardly a surprise even if it's wrong but if Northampton have a complaint it really should be directed at Scunthorpe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here