Leeds - 12/1
Birmingham - 12/1
Blackpool - 12/1
Blackburn - 14/1
Cardiff - 16/1
Sheffield Weds - 16/1
Middlesbrough - 18/1
Charlton - 20/1

Got to be worth a punt with us at them odds?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't think that 12/1 for us is a fair price, 16s/20s would be fairer... Do the bookies know something that we don't???

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I'm surprised Brighton are so high.

Depends 100% on transfers in. If we get a great goalie (despite what Oatway says), both fullbacks, centre midfield power & creativity, and a proven finisher .... then I'd be pretty confident.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I agree with Leicester being at the top, think they will stroll the league next year, got a great squad which will be one season better off. After that, think Bolton and Birmingham will be there or there abouts with about 8 other teams in with a shout of the play offs, we are one of those 8.

Dont write of Charlton to be a force next season as well, they could very well be a play off team and if Sheff wed increase there gates then they will also have some money to play with.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bolton keeping some of best players, and the fans still adore Coyle.

Wolves have zero debts, and so do not have to sell.

In addition, both will have £12m per season parachute payments.

It wouldn't surprise me if both bounce straight back up.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to have to lump my house on Palace winning the Championship at a canter at that price......

Well, they do have £50 million pound prodigy Wilfred Zaha don't they ;)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is it me or are they odds for us surprisingly bad. Our squad hasn't changed yet teams like Cardiff and Middlesbrough who finished above us have better odds?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'd fancy Boro at those odds, went close last time and I've heard a rumour their chairman is going to dip into his pocket again this season to give them that final push such is his desperation to get back to the EPL.

If Hull as expected get McCarthy as their new manager they'd be a great shout to hoof their way to promotion as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here