Championship Attendance Stats

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Many apple ogies if fixtures, but have just been perusing this season's figures and they make particularly good reading for us Albionites!

Football365 - Football Stats - Football News, Views, Gossip and much more...

We are the only club to sell-out every game (home end) this season and therefore WE LOOK GOOD in our first season at The Amex so far.

Pretty good, eh?

If you look at the second table on the list (average attendances) you'll find us in 7th.

Considering the others don't sell out and we do (meaning our position is misleadingly LOW), I'm pretty proud (and optimistic) about that.

Of particular interest is the fact that, despite restricted capacity, we are averaging higher than Leeds, Ipswich, Birmingham, Hull and Middlesbrough......oh and well above Palarse

Based on what I have heard about unsatisfied demand, we would have been in 3rd position if we already had the 30,500 capacity TB intends for next season.

Love it!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Let's see how many of the plastics turn up now we're on a losing run and struggling!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Indeed, though the appetite for all things Amex seems unsatiable at the mo'....even England U19s has sold over 20,000 with sell out imminent (only limited hospitality now available).

Reckon we'll be awarded (AND SELL OUT 30,500 CAPACITY) an U21s game next season.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
Indeed, though the appetite for all things Amex seems unsatiable at the mo'....even England U19s has sold over 20,000 with sell out imminent (only limited hospitality now available).

would never have predicted that.....

what do the under 19s normally get as a crowd? ...why should i lengthen this message mod? my message isnt too short

Reckon we'll be awarded (AND SELL OUT 30,500 CAPACITY) an U21s game next season.
...eh....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've posted this a fair few times but we are top of the league for attendance against capacity at something like 91% of capacity, West Ham are second on about 84% and Cardiff third, about 82%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports