Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship 28/8/15 - Blackburn v Bolton

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You can see why Rhodes hasn't made the leap to the Prem, he's a nothing "player"

Good goal hanger though, one of the best.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
A relegation six-pointer Lancs derby thing between the two recent ex-Premier League teams, both winless after four games, scoring a total of 4 (four) goals between them in 720 minutes of football.

It's got 1-1 written all over it.

(A 9 goal thriller it will be then, obvs)

Daz

You were spot on with your prediction of the result but somewhat optimistic as far as goals were concerned.

Another opportunity to see how good a trick we missed by failing to sign Craig Conway who was just about the only spark - why don't we go after him now !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Daz

You were spot on with your prediction of the result but somewhat optimistic as far as goals were concerned.

Another opportunity to see how good a trick we missed by failing to sign Craig Conway who was just about the only spark - why don't we go after him now !

When I typed that I thought I was probably being optimistic on the goal scoring front!

Oscar didn't want Conway until it was too late. The madcap Venkys don't seem too keen on selling to divisional rivals. If we can't get Marshall, I doubt we could get Conway either.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Was Marshall as bang average as my Blackburn chum tells me he is?

Definitely dodged a bullet there I reckon.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
looked ok first half, nothing in the second.

(Edited as I thought you were talking about the game, not a player. Although I suspect my original post below should apply individually as well as to the collective-)

I have had more interesting bowel movements. That was awful !!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Conway was excellent. I wasn't too fussed about signing him as he only had a few good games for us and wasn't great when he first came to us but think I was wrong. Blackburn offered him silly money and we couldn't compete - thats why they failed FFP though so glad they're struggling now - same as forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here