Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe they'll repeat it later this year? Shit. How will I know?
Definitely have a look to see if it's on ITV catch-up, but it has been on for a good few weeks.
Obviously if it's not already it'll be out on video soon enough.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Definitely have a look to see if it's on ITV catch-up, but it has been on for a good few weeks.
Obviously if it's not already it'll be out on video soon enough.

They've got episodes 8 to 10 on Catch Up...can't believe I messed this up - I set it on season record at the beginning of the series, but that turned out to be season 1 - so I cancelled it. Schoolboy error.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They've got episodes 8 to 10 on Catch Up...can't believe I messed this up - I set it on season record at the beginning of the series, but that turned out to be season 1 - so I cancelled it. Schoolboy error.
You be stuffed then.

I had to stop listening to one of my podcasts from America, as they started talking about the series.
They are just a couple of episodes in front but even in the little bits they alluded to, I could tell they were all very excited by the end of this series.

The phrase "but what are they doing with all the bodies" was the last thing said before I turned off. :lol:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You be stuffed then.

I had to stop listening to one of my podcasts from America, as they started talking about the series.
They are just a couple of episodes in front but even in the little bits they alluded to, I could tell they were all very excited by the end of this series.

The phrase "but what are they doing with all the bodies" was the last thing said before I turned off. :lol:

I will have forgotten this post by the time I get round to seeing it, so it won't even be a mini spoiler.

I loved Season 1 - can't believe I have missed this. As you say, I am sure it'll come out on DVD. Old school.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
what was diego simeone having a go about?

According to the BBC the Real player tapped the ball to him and he thumped it back at him..........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will have forgotten this post by the time I get round to seeing it, so it won't even be a mini spoiler.

I loved Season 1 - can't believe I have missed this. As you say, I am sure it'll come out on DVD. Old school.
I don't think a high body count is a spoiler.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When it gets to about episode 11 or 12 I'll be expecting carnage.
There does seem to be a trade off between sex and violence.

Early on there was even a scene where it looked like Keri Russell was trying to reinflate Matthew Rhys, at the same time as he was wondering how he'd look with a goatee, at least I think that's what was happening.

Now though there's missions to do!!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There does seem to be a trade off between sex and violence.

Early on there was even a scene where it looked like Keri Russell was trying to reinflate Matthew Rhys, at the same time as he was wondering how he'd look with a goatee, at least I think that's what was happening.

Now though there's missions to do!!

Missionary?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Missionary?
Nope, although there is a church aspect which I don't think is over with, just yet.

As fun as this has been I'm going have to call it a night, soon.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Nope, although there is a church aspect which I don't think is over with, just yet.

As fun as this has been I'm going have to call it a night, soon.

Yeah, me too. I might be out on the bike in the morning. But probably I'll stay in bed...

When's that Champions League Final on?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, me too. I might be out on the bike in the morning. But probably I'll stay in bed...

When's that Champions League Final on?
Dunno, you'd have thought there'd be a thread about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here