Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league final

Dec 29, 2011
An interesting article on German Hooliganism, being compared to the 80's in England.

'One thing that doesn't help is the policing. In England they learned through the hard times how to police football fans. Here, the police still rule by intimidation and numbers, which is completely different to how football games are managed in England.'

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120502-42209.html

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No doubt it will be the fault of English hoolies infiltrating the German supporters and starting it all.

Funny you should say that, as you can hear, what sounds like, England chanting in the YouTube clip.

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
Funny you should say that, as you can hear, what sounds like, England chanting in the YouTube clip.

From the cameramen...?

There will probably also be trouble with Chelsea/Tottenham or whoever, but that video seems to pretty unambiguously show Bayern fans getting off the coaches and Dortmund fans attacking them

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

From the guy with the camera, about 10 stories up.

Most striking bit was how slowly the police got out the riot van, despite fighting going on about 10 or 15 yards away. :bowdown:

Dec 29, 2011
From the guy with the camera, about 10 stories up.

Most striking bit was how slowly the police got out the riot van, despite fighting going on about 10 or 15 yards away. :bowdown:

I noticed that, seems like, 'they're not our fans, we'll take the relaxed approach'.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I noticed that, seems like, 'they're not our fans, we'll take the relaxed approach'.

They're probably a little wary after that Millwall encounter in the stadium a few weeks back?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Looking forward to the game. Swift phase changes, and the ball being moved about with aplomb. There HAS to be lots of goals I should imagine. Stella in the fridge chilling nicely :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You won't be able to find a Bratwurst in NE London tonight,that's for sure.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just to be on the safe side for the champions league final,

John Terry has bought two sets of kit.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Only got 25,000 seats each.40,000 corporates??

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Looking forward to the game. Swift phase changes, and the ball being moved about with aplomb. There HAS to be lots of goals I should imagine. Stella in the fridge chilling nicely :)

Hopefully the style of football we'll start to emulate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here