Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league final - fans fighting

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Nice to see a wide range of building materials made available free of charge for the fans to make use of as they chased each other round the car park!

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
The German 'expert' on 5live (kicking off) last night said there's no trouble between Bayern and Dortmund fans but if Dortmund were playing Schalke on the other hand...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't be true. They have drinking in the stands, safe standing and perfect football.

How long before West Ham and Chelsea fans get the blame?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Just me that laughed when they all ran when the sirens could be heard and later when the 4 police shepherded off the Munich fans with their arms and high-vis vests?

But yes, if English fans it would be plastered everywhere in self-deprecating shame.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nice to see a wide range of building materials made available free of charge for the fans to make use of as they chased each other round the car park!

should have locked the car park gates and let them get on with it.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Funny, in Central London both sets of fans have been drinking and singing together only idiots I've seen where a group of English guys singing that stupid song about 2 world wars and 1 World Cup!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The last time the Germans tried to start trouble on English soil, this lot gave them the runaround.

2v8mpvt.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The last time the Germans tried to start trouble on English soil, this lot gave them the runaround.

2v8mpvt.jpg

Recorded that for later, to this day still very funny

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A couple of pre-match skirmishes between some excited fans; no big deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here