Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champion s League

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Ridiculous penalty given to City for handball.. As it seemed was not even 100% it touched his hand but surely all those in football want the rules changed

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Very dubious refereeing.
Awful, I'd be having a close look at the betting. This ref has given every thing to City. Even sock boys dive went unpunished.

Shocking

papachris

Ref is a real homer. Shouldn't have been a pen. Second goal Haaland fouled the keeper and left him on the ground just before. Ederson possible red card not given and sock boy blatant dive goes unpunished. I am sure the Leipzig coach will be furious

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure i’m going to bother with second half

Think it’s switching to Porto v Inter Milan….close game….oh hang on Martin Keown co commentator..dam

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Piss poor decisions all round. Never a penalty. Edison yellow card at least, Grealish should’ve been booked.

Not one player appealed for the penalty. VAR just go looking for shite that shouldn’t even be looked at. It needs to go to cricket or tennis system where a team get a certain number of VAR appeals per half.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Piss poor decisions all round. Never a penalty. Edison yellow card at least, Grealish should’ve been booked.

Not one player appealed for the penalty. VAR just go looking for shite that shouldn’t even be looked at. It needs to go to cricket or tennis system where a team get a certain number of VAR appeals per half.
Ederson looked a stone wall red to me. Clear foul for Haaland’s goal and that penalty :lol: absolutely dire refereeing. As bad as you’ll ever see.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You needed snicko to decide if it even touched his arm. Not one view I've seen confirms it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
22 years of age. 6ft 5. As fast as a sprinter.
38 goals now is that?
An absolute phenomenon.
He'll do well in L2 when they get chucked out for cheating

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
22 years of age. 6ft 5. As fast as a sprinter.
38 goals now is that?
An absolute phenomenon.
Absolutely ridiculous goalscorer.

He's nowhere near being the absolute quality of Messi, Ronaldo and etc... but his goalscoring prowess is probably the best of all time, already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here