Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CH hogs the limelight

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
I actually thought that Nathan Jones does some interviews from time to time too; regardless, if we're top of the league, who cares? It's very likely that CH is the reason we're currently there. Let's just enjoy it and long that our present form is maintained throughout the campaign. As mentioned previously, CH strikes me as an articulate, almost diplomatic man who has a very calming presence. Perhaps if we need to inject a bit of passion, that is Nathan Jones' responsibility, and the press will turn to him. As for Calderwood... who? I don't even see him on the touchline (to be fair I don't even look at the touchline), but if he's contributing to the team then yay. :albion2:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I had to give a thumbs down for the first time ever. Hogging the limelight . We are top of the league,rejoice.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
moan , moan , moan....if we walk this league without being beaten some heff-whitt will say that it's good to get beaten now and then.....:punish:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Surely you had to take it in the context of the thread...it had no hidden nasty agenda... I think the guy's just great Ah well, I give in Upper Library... you win!

Sorry if I came across as a bit of an arse. Just i am a bit tetchy at the moment.
#together

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Why would anyone want to hear from anyone other than the manager is beyond me...

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I actually thought that Nathan Jones does some interviews from time to time too; regardless, if we're top of the league, who cares? It's very likely that CH is the reason we're currently there. Let's just enjoy it and long that our present form is maintained throughout the campaign. As mentioned previously, CH strikes me as an articulate, almost diplomatic man who has a very calming presence. Perhaps if we need to inject a bit of passion, that is Nathan Jones' responsibility, and the press will turn to him. As for Calderwood... who? I don't even see him on the touchline (to be fair I don't even look at the touchline), but if he's contributing to the team then yay. :albion2:

I enjoy the Nathan Jones interviews...'and so on and so forth'.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wonder what else we'll find to moan about on here in this two weeks without any football (apart from internationals, of course)?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wonder what else we'll find to moan about on here in this two weeks without any football (apart from internationals, of course)?
Don't worry, JFC is in the U21 squad.

That'll provide plenty of material for the NSC whinge :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The loan window opens next Wednesday, so there could be moans about who we haven't loaned, got rid of, or even, who we have loaned.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As for his own award, Hughton added: “Anybody in my position would recognise that, although it’s me picking up the award, it’s because of the work that so many have done here.”

"I know there's been talk about why Colin or Nathan haven't been doing the press bits recently, but this is for them. Nathan is still buzzing at Wales' rise up the FIFA rankings today so he's having the day of his life!"

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why don't we ever hear from the staff. Not a whiff from Calderwood or Nathan. Previously under Oscar, Gus and Sami... the interviews were also given by Charlie, Nathan, Tarrico etc. Now it's Chris and only Chris. He's very eloquent but let's have a different voice now and again.

Sorry Duke, but this is a ridiculous thread.

I'll always prefer to hear what the manager has to say, at the end of the day the buck rests with him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CH is evidently in charge.....probably much more so than previous managers. Thank f*** for that. We've got a leader.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here