CF trust and Kidney Research UK Charity Golf day

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Folks I know most do the REMF charity golf day and don't want to take any participants away from that but have three team spaces left for a charity golf day at Eastbourne Royal on Friday 25th May 2012 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust and Kidney Research UK. My friends son has CF and my wife and mother in law both have renal failure............

Already have 18 four balls and need another three. £45 per person with coffee, tea, buffet, 18 holes on the Devonshire Course followed by raffle and charity auction, nearest the pin and longest drive etc, trophy's for winning team and runners up.

If you are free and have a team and wish to participate drop me a PM and i can pass over details.

Cheers,

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Its shit isn't it..........Hopefully we will get a few quid in to bolster the funds, Shit economic times but can't help but thank the folks who have already stumped up hard earned cash for the day.....

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I'm a member at The Royal but am on holiday that week so unfortunately can't play. For those that haven't played it, the course is great and is one of the best kept courses in the county with no drainage problems. Its a test of golf especially when the wind blows, like it normally does. Christ knows what other courses are like at the moment but ours is in great nick. The food is usually good too.

Hope the day goes well for you.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Got a family friend that has just had a transplant, she is doing great and i can't tell you how good CF have been. We have had family running in half and full brighton marathons this year and we raised over £3000. GOOD LUCK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports