Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Central midfield situation

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I would bust a gut to keep Kayal and Stephens, add Sidwell and with the wages saved on JFC, Ince, Crofts and Holla sign one more creative midfielder.
We still have Towell in reserve.
If it ain't broke don't fix it, we have one of the best central midfield partnerships in the league.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The problem is finding a central midfielder who is happy to be third choice

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Such a shame Jayson Molumby will only be 17 at the start of next season, too young for serious consideration for the 1st team. 13 games for the U21s this season though. Box to box star of the future to be sure.

albionite

May 20, 2009
No mention of jack Harper on this thread. Has he been forgotten about or isn't up to the grade? Not seen him play myself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Such a shame Jayson Molumby will only be 17 at the start of next season, too young for serious consideration for the 1st team. 13 games for the U21s this season though. Box to box star of the future to be sure.

Tom Davies is the same age, and was motm at centre midfield for Everton on Sunday. You never know!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Alejandro Faurlíns contract is up at QPR wouldn't be a bad option if wages aren't too bad, same with James Morrison from West Brom.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Alejandro Faurlíns contract is up at QPR wouldn't be a bad option if wages aren't too bad, same with James Morrison from West Brom.

James Morrison is a good player would add competition and is the sort of player CH would sign. Still good enough for the top flight IMHO and wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Boro but is defiantly the sort of player who should be on our radar

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Exactly my thought when I opened this thread. Assuming he carries on developing at his current rate - and he seems a very sensible lad - Molumby will be our midfield dynamo in a few years. As someone rightly said on here a while back - maybe you HR - he is like a young Steven Gerrard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here