Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

celtic tonight

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
will be a superb atmosphere,never been to a celtic or a rangers game,anyone else been?

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I know Rangers were looking at buying another club, but moving to Juventus is just silly.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know of one rangers season ticket holder that goes to most home games,cost him his marriage

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm sky plus-in it , the atmos at home to Barcelona was amazing they put Liverpool to shame when they sing You'll never walk alone, every man women & child had a scarf raised above their heads and all singing their hearts out can't wait to watch it when I get back from the Amex tonight

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
will be a superb atmosphere,never been to a celtic or a rangers game,anyone else been?

I went to a Celtic friendly against Fulham in London. The attendance was 16,000 odd and most of them were Celtic fans.

Quite a world apart from watching them at home, I imagine.

As a whole, they were noisy, smelly, ill behaved and generally quite aggressive. Lots of local shops had stuff nicked, Bishops Park turned into a sea of drink cans and piss. Their variety of songs were vile. The Celtic fans I went with, distance themselves from the bigots, but it is not easy.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I went to a Celtic friendly against Fulham in London. The attendance was 16,000 odd and most of them were Celtic fans.

Quite a world apart from watching them at home, I imagine.

As a whole, they were noisy, smelly, ill behaved and generally quite aggressive. Lots of local shops had stuff nicked, Bishops
Park turned into a sea of drink cans and piss. Their variety of songs were vile. The Celtic fans I went with, distance themselves from the bigots, but it is not easy.

But apart from all that you enjoyed it :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It will be a fantastic atmosphere for sure, but I don't think I'll be one of the millions of English fans supporting them though. Listen out for their anti English chanting, puts me off every time, I'll prefer to see a good game, with them not winning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've seen a game at Ibrox.

aldershot village

Jan 22, 2013
Go on Juve .Saw the 95 cup Final Airdrieonians v Celtic ,Celtic fans giving it their usual Pro IRA bigotry shit that day .Also saw Airdrie v Rangers League cup Semi in 98 played At Parkhead Rangers fans boycotted a poor gate of 20,000 both of them are as bad as each other and really i hope they both fester in their bigoted shit

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Phone? Ipad? hospital internet?

I have my ipad but i'm not going to stream and use my data allowance. Never mind, still a bit drowsy after op, will keep an eye on the albion score via here and snoze if poss. Should be home for the big one tomorrow

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I have my ipad but i'm not going to stream and use my data allowance. Never mind, still a bit drowsy after op, will keep an eye on the albion score via here and snoze if poss. Should be home for the big one tomorrow

well if you change your mind, go in the app store and download "FilmOn Live TV Free" and you can watch all terrestrial channels live. And get well soon mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here