Votes: 56 53.8%
  • Celtic

Votes: 48 46.2%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rangers everytime for Political reasons.

As a seven year old, I was introduced to playing football by the Irish nun who was my class teacher.

Despite the fact that this was in South Wales, I was taught very early what the correct answer to this question is. It would be a SIN for me to think otherwise.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Having represented Brighton in playforyourclub I can say without a doubt Rangers fans are a pack of *****.

They'd rather side with the Nazis than the home guard.

So Celtic for me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...seeing as Rangers fans are supposed to be pro-British, particularly English, why did so many of them run amok in Manchester and do a fair job of trashing the place?...patriotic, my arse!

...seeing as Rangers fans are supposed to be pro-British, particularly English, why did so many of them run amok in Manchester and do a fair job of trashing the place?...patriotic, my arse!

You forget ... the far right hate Britain. At least, they complain about it more than anybody else. And Manchester is full of darkies and poofs.

Add to that the rather heavy involvement of Rangers' English fans (ie Chelsea) in the trouble, then what you also have is hatred of 'northern monkeys'.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Rangers do a blinding lunch but the pies are unbelievable at Parkhead.

Round Rangers is less skanky and depressing, marginally.

Glasgow is a world apart from Brighton anyone who picks a side for political reasons is generally a clueless nob. Neither side would give you the steam off their piss or the time of day if it all came on top.

Rangers for me as at least they do not glorify the people who attacked our town, saying that. It IS offensive. And they are not followed by identity crisis filled English nobs who had a Granny from Donegal.

Lets face it most on this thread have not even been to either, f***ing embarassing.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rangers - Blue is much nicer than green

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Celtic were my choice as a youngster only because Rangers were unbeatable at that time winning the league for about a decade

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Add to that the rather heavy involvement of Rangers' English fans (ie Chelsea) in the trouble, then what you also have is hatred of 'northern monkeys'.
FFS. 60,000 fans invade Manchester - nearly all of them with ulster & jock accents, but apparently the widespread disorder was the fault of the 40 Chelsea supporting knuckleheads who made the trip.

I've heard it all now.

We are Hove

Jun 30, 2008
Hail Hail The Celts are here!!!!!!!!!!
Do not mention the word bigotry and associate it with Celtic.
The most famous Celtic manager was Jock Stein a protestant who famously said
we don't send scouts to watcjh matches at Catholic schools as they have no choice but to play for CELTIC!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hail Hail The Celts are here!!!!!!!!!!
Do not mention the word bigotry and associate it with Celtic.
The most famous Celtic manager was Jock Stein a protestant who famously said
we don't send scouts to watcjh matches at Catholic schools as they have no choice but to play for CELTIC!!!
I'm not sure which is the more nausiating - the constant "up the RA" chants from their smelly away support (unless they come down for a testimonial for Roy Keane or Bryan Robson) or the irritating section of their support who INSIST there is no bigotry and never has been at Celtic when everybody else knows there is.

No B'ton Gers involved then?
I haven't got a clue and don't give a toss. But I do know that the scale of disorder in Manchester was not down to a handful of English nutjobs.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm not sure which is the more nausiating - the constant "up the RA" chants from their smelly away support (unless they come down for a testimonial for Roy Keane or Bryan Robson) or the irritating section of their support who INSIST there is no bigotry and never has been at Celtic when everybody else knows there is.

I haven't got a clue and don't give a toss. But I do know that the scale of disorder in Manchester was not down to a handful of English nutjobs.

The whole thing is the most annoying thing in English football mate. Apart from a few hardcore who go the whole hog its generally muppets who go oh my Scottish team is x or y.

I have been to

Linfield - properly full of loonies and jock pyschos over for the day and a few nutty English lads. Thats where its really at if you are into this bollocks.

Rangers - full of loonies, proper football fans and provincial wannabes

Celtic - as above

most people claiming a side on here would not know though. Oh mate its the cringyest thing ever. Fair play to the kiddy starting the thread though you get to see who the plums are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here