Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celery

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
GAMER.jpg

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I have been sat in agony for the last three days with a stick of celery stuck up my anal passage. I couldn’t think of a believable story until now.
I have now printed off the poster and can make my way to A&E safe in the knowledge that the doctors and nurses will not think that I am some sort of sexual pervert!

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
I have been sat in agony for the last three days with a stick of celery stuck up my anal passage. I couldn’t think of a believable story until now.
I have now printed off the poster and can make my way to A&E safe in the knowledge that the doctors and nurses will not think that I am some sort of sexual pervert!

Can someone make a similar poster with a Butternut Squash please!!!! :ohmy:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Celery, celery, if she don't come I'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery, celery...........join in everyone :)

No chance - one of the most moronic, pointless chants out there. The worst thing about it is the smug look on the fat Chelsea idiots' faces when they bellow it out as if it's the height of comedy chanting.

MONGS.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
No chance - one of the most moronic, pointless chants out there. The worst thing about it is the smug look on the fat Chelsea idiots' faces when they bellow it out as if it's the height of comedy chanting.

MONGS.

What? It's only supposed to be a bit of fun. Loved it at The Goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here