Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes, just looked at some photos, to be fair the pants are quite big but not granny knickers but hardly a lacy thong either.
I would say sensible for the jungle to avoid any insects from entering but not skimpy enough for the male viewers.
7/10 must do better.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For me this is my favourite part of every series. The deadwood's been kicked out but there's still enough people to have a few laughs. The three that have gone didn't add anything but all of those that are left bring something to the party.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well he's a fat twit then. With a bad back that's the last place he should have been.

Ann Hegarty went in last year with a disability. The producers don't seem to think it's a reason for not going in. He was never going to win it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ann Hegarty went in last year with a disability. The producers don't seem to think it's a reason for not going in. He was never going to win it.

That's fair enough but they would have kept an eye on her and intervened if she was showing signs of losing it. It was good for her.

Fat Cliff could have aggravated his back injury suddenly and nastily. He should have deferred.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

She went in and raised awareness of autism. My younger brother has it and it broke down a taboo that was kept hidden away (like a lot of mental illnesses used to be).

Surprised that James was voted off. He didn't stand for any crap. The group were genuinely really sad to see him go. I liked his honesty in that he may not be able to do much - like make people laugh, sing, have high intellect or have patience but he's got strong empathy towards people that are upset and that is one hell of a quality to have with hugs and emotion.

That's fair enough but they would have kept an eye on her and intervened if she was showing signs of losing it. It was good for her.

Fat Cliff could have aggravated his back injury suddenly and nastily. He should have deferred.

At least he was honest enough to say he had only gone in to pay the taxman - none of this nonsense about the " experience ".

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Seems like ex-EastEnders star Jacqueline's husband has been shagging Myles' ex-girlfriend! He told her his suspicions and it's all getting feisty in the jungle! :ohmy:

Poor Jacqueline. I didn't like her at the beginning but I'm starting to really take to her now. James, when told, said he never pries into other people's lives. Top man.

Should be a cracking end to a surprisingly low-key cast but there's some big personalities in there. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian Wright won it - even at 25/1 a couple of days ago.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Didn't he slip on his way into the Jailhouse when he arrived? Or was that Andy?

I don't know but I wouldn't fancy a long haul flight with a back problem. His fatness won't be helping that either.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems like ex-EastEnders star Jacqueline's husband has been shagging Myles' ex-girlfriend! He told her his suspicions and it's all getting feisty in the jungle! :ohmy:

Poor Jacqueline. I didn't like her at the beginning but I'm starting to really take to her now. James, when told, said he never pries into other people's lives. Top man.

Should be a cracking end to a surprisingly low-key cast but there's some big personalities in there. I wouldn't be surprised if Ian Wright won it - even at 25/1 a couple of days ago.

Agree re Jacqueline - initially thought she was going to a whiny pain in the ass, but have warmed to her a lot. Still prefer KG though - lovely character

I don't know but I wouldn't fancy a long haul flight with a back problem. His fatness won't be helping that either.

He'll be alright - comatose through drink and stretched out in a first-class flatbed snoring his way home.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That guy from Corrie is getting all my votes, he is magnificent

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That guy from Corrie is getting all my votes, he is magnificent

Yup. No ego whatsoever.

They are a bit good this year aren't they? I reckon they've had loads of coaching because they haven't fudged any challenges out of lack of bottle. I miss the despair of Gaffney, Burrell & McKeith etcs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here