Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Juice

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Ferne cotton is in my list of most hated people. I find her to be a talentless fool. But this must just be me as others love her.

yana.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

One of the best programmes on tele. Get a sense of humour! Filthy comedy at its best!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ferne cotton is in my list of most hated people. I find her to be a talentless fool.

Never seen this show - I wouldn't watch anything with "celebrity" in the title, but she has to be the stupidest person I have ever seen on TV - no personality, no talent, nothing to say - a complete idiot. There you go.

[/B]

Have to agree in terms of how far she can jam her tongue up people's arses, but generally I found her music selection reasonable, and I do like her evening show on Radio 2, it's nice to have on while cooking dinner!

No, I find her bland and it annoys me (not just on her show) when people are invited to text/twitter/facebook/carrier pigeon whether they were at such and such gig or what they thought of the show. They have even started to read out comments as the end credits are rolling (after "Being Human" for example), frankly I really don't care. My views on much of the "social networking" thing are summed up by the memorable Malcolm Tucker quote

"I've nothing better to do with my time than sit in my bedroom like a fat space hopper in a tracksuit reading inconsequential, un-spellchecked shit, fabricated by other fat f***ing losers."

Thanks to the poster who has/had it as his signature for making me aware of it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I love it, cant go past a garage that does M.O.T's with out chuckling now

Scene But not Heard with Verne Troyer is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV

There's also the added bonus of Holly Willoughby being a bit risky, and they have a good way of taking the piss out of celebs without them realising

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Celebrity juice is good but there is only so long you can do that sort of stuff before it gets a bit same old especially as the amount of times its on now

Agree with this. Watched the first series or two, but haven't seen it for a while now as it was just so repetitive

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No, it's all a bit too raucous for my liking. The same as that sports quiz "comedy" thing on Sky. People shouting in an unruly fashion. I think i'll only let Harry Hill dazzle my eyes with cheap ITVness.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
No, I find her bland and it annoys me (not just on her show) when people are invited to text/twitter/facebook/carrier pigeon whether they were at such and such gig or what they thought of the show. They have even started to read out comments as the end credits are rolling (after "Being Human" for example), frankly I really don't care. My views on much of the "social networking" thing are summed up by the memorable Malcolm Tucker quote

"I've nothing better to do with my time than sit in my bedroom like a fat space hopper in a tracksuit reading inconsequential, un-spellchecked shit, fabricated by other fat f***ing losers."

Thanks to the poster who has/had it as his signature for making me aware of it.

Now, The Thick of It. THAT'S Humour!!!!! Malcolm Tucker is the voice of my subconscious!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is Holly still on the show?

Holly+Willoughby.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here