Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Celebrate a special 25th anniversary with Steve Gritt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Excellent news!

Is it possible to update this thread with a list of who has been invited/confirmed their attendance?

Gary Hobson, Ross Johnson, Kerry Mayo, Jeff Minton, Paul McDonald, Mark Ormerod, Peter Smith and Stuart Tuck, Also Jeff Wood Malcolm Stuart.

Chris Cattlin, Barry Lloyd, Alan Mullery and Dean Wilkins.

Russell Bromage, John Byrne, Ian Chapman, John Keeley, Steve Penney, Andy Rollings, John Templeman and Gary Williams and Dick Knight.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Gary Hobson, Ross Johnson, Kerry Mayo, Jeff Minton, Paul McDonald, Mark Ormerod, Peter Smith and Stuart Tuck, Also Jeff Wood Malcolm Stuart.

Chris Cattlin, Barry Lloyd, Alan Mullery and Dean Wilkins.

Russell Bromage, John Byrne, Ian Chapman, John Keeley, Steve Penney, Andy Rollings, John Templeman and Gary Williams and Dick Knight.

Robert Isaac confirmed

Gary Chivers surely?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Last day to buy is Thursday. Limited tables still available

https://www.eventbrite.com/preview?eid=292411329157/

FQFjazbXIAYwi44.jpg

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
An impressive number of former players / managers attending.

I understand there are a few tickets left and that tomorrow is the last day to purchase.....

LeTiss

May 20, 2010
Southwater, Horsham
Any Going From Horsham/North Sussex?

I'm looking forward to the event, celebrating some of the happiest and most frustrating moments of my life with some very special people on our table. Glad the organisers hard work has been rewarded in sales.

Anyway we have a mini bus going from the Horsham, Southwater & Billingshurst area. It's a 16 seater & there are only nine of us travelling plus driver, so if you live in the area and need wheels please give me a shout.

simonmedhurst72@gmail.com

Cheers
LeTiss (Tiltman In Saunders Sold....it still grates to this day)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Despite a couple of last minute covid cancellations it really was a special evening. Loads of players from the ‘97 season, and plenty of others from the earlier Goldstone era. The place was packed and it was plain to see that everyone was having a great time. Decent money raised in the raffle and auction too.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Despite a couple of last minute covid cancellations it really was a special evening. Loads of players from the ‘97 season, and plenty of others from the earlier Goldstone era. The place was packed and it was plain to see that everyone was having a great time. Decent money raised in the raffle and auction too.

Oh how I wish I could’ve been there, a truly special night I’m sure. The heroic 97 squad literally paved the way for all that has followed.

Legends to a man :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Top night last night.

enjoyed it immensely.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just a quick note to say thank you to all of those of you who came.

We raised a lot of money for AITC and I know that the players loved it.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Are there any photos to see of the old players that attended

Or coverage from the club on the night. I was hoping for some kind of highlights from the media team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here