Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cecil's Brother, Jericho - Shot by Poachers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And yet, I only see people getting upset about one. :shrug:

I did think about starting a thread on the despicable thug who threw his baby against the wall, but those sort of threads descend into wishing more violence, which also happened on the Cecil lion killing thread.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
humans are a cancer upon this planet.......the damage done to the environment in the last 100 years is nearly irreversible and 100 years in global terms is less that a blink of an eye.......the analogy that we are a cancer to the earth is a perfect one...irrefutable i'm afraid.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
humans are a cancer upon this planet.......the damage done to the environment in the last 100 years is nearly irreversible and 100 years in global terms is less that a blink of an eye.......the analogy that we are a cancer to the earth is a perfect one...irrefutable i'm afraid.

We are a product of the planet itself. It created us. Everything we do, it contributed to that action.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
humans are a cancer upon this planet.......the damage done to the environment in the last 100 years is nearly irreversible ...

the change from humans over 5000 years is irreversible, dont get all hissy over the last 100. the entire landscape of the western world is man-made, having stripped vasts forests for agriculture, hunting and firewood.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the change from humans over 5000 years is irreversible, dont get all hissy over the last 100. the entire landscape of the western world is man-made, having stripped vasts forests for agriculture, hunting and firewood.

agreed , but the hardcore environmental pollution has been largely within the last 100 years......how many humans on the planet 5000 years ago.....?? how many now....?? we r ****ed..!! imho...of course...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here