Cecil Parkinson - Good bye and Good riddance

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wrong to gloat about a death. That's all.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So only Labour voters can be 'vitriolic', not Tories?! What a stupid comment.

Many Labour posters on here are extremely vitriolic against anything Tory whereas Tory posters tend to be much less so.

Not stupid at all. Yours is more typical. "I don't agree with you so your comment must be stupid "

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Many Labour posters on here are extremely vitriolic against anything Tory whereas Tory posters tend to be much less so.

Not stupid at all. Yours is more typical. "I don't agree with you so your comment must be stupid "

That's the trouble with tory voters

Too many unfounded generalisations

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
He left his mark on the landscape by destroying Twyford Down near Winchester. He overruled plans for a tunnel and routed the M3 through this part of the South Downs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't vote in the UK .
Stop going on about "Labour voters" then.

Here's something for your biased, bigoted brain to process. I don't vote Labour but I think Cecil Parkinson was a horrible scumbag of a man.

This is nothing to do with politics.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I won't weep for his passing. He was part of the cabinet that sold our infrastructure off to buy votes. That's why we have crap trains and we are ripped off for energy prices. As for his private life, he was in the next generation of politicians who remained in office instead of doing the decent thing and resigning when caught out..

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
His court action to gag Sara and Flora Keays in the name of 'protecting Flora' was the most disgusting piece of hypocrisy imaginable. More disgusting was the judge granting it. Health conditions aside, Flora Keays childhood was far removed from that of Parkinsons other children thanks to the restrictions.

All the cooing tributes to Parkinson in the media are nauseating. Plenty of mentions of children Emma, Joanna and Mary in obituary's. Flora isn't mentioned alongside them of course. Parkinson should be compared to another 80's personality. Paul Daniels made things disappear. Parkinson was equally talented in that he could make the child disappear.

Some may mourn him. Not me. I doubt Flora Keays will miss him too much either.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Regardless of what misgivings and wrong decisions he made. The person in question has just passed away and I think your wrong to talk about this matter when you probably have no idea on the exact details apart from what you read in the gutter press. If you haven't regretted anything in your past then good luck to you.

Good post. I'm always disappointed when NSC has this type of thread.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Meanwhile, any person who publicly abandons their children in a manner so heartless and humiliating, and which leaves them open to prosecution and imprisonment if they say or do something against it is a scumbag. It's not far off the Jeremy Kyle Show for the Establishment.

Can anyone on here ever imagine behaving like that towards heir children? If it can be said in life, nothing changes in death.

And this has nothing to do with party politics. Defending his behaviour purely on the ground of party politics is pathetic.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
On a lighter note I recall seeing CP filmed jogging along the seafront at one of the Tory Conferences - could have been Brighton. I've never seen such a poseur. I think Maggie had the hots for him (what a thought) but .............possibly not as much as he had the hots for himself.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Tory, Labour couldn't give a toss, absolute slag to ignore his own child and do what he did in court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports