Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CBD Oil, what are people’s experiences ?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
My wife was diagnosed with lung and lymph node cancer and given a prognosis of 18mths. This was in early 2016. Yes chemo obviously happened but also she started with CBD immediately. Thank god she is still here. Wednesday just gone we saw the oncologist to be told she in now cancer free. Macmillian have invited us to talk to others about it to give them hope. It is worth trying.

Anybody wanting fuller details please PM me.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My wife was diagnosed with lung and lymph node cancer and given a prognosis of 18mths.
:(
Wednesday just gone we saw the oncologist to be told she in now cancer free.
:ohmy: Wow that's - well, there aren't really sufficient words to say how good that is. Delighted for you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Holland and Barrett?

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Nah don't go there. Do some research and look online for proper vendors. Bulk Powders have some good options for quality CBD products

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Have been taking it daily for 2.5 years. It helps my immune system, sleep and stress levels. I buy online from cannawell

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My wife was diagnosed with lung and lymph node cancer and given a prognosis of 18mths. This was in early 2016. Yes chemo obviously happened but also she started with CBD immediately. Thank god she is still here. Wednesday just gone we saw the oncologist to be told she in now cancer free. Macmillian have invited us to talk to others about it to give them hope. It is worth trying.

Many congratulations to your wife and yourself.
Tell me, was this with high levels of THC ?
I’ve spoken in depth with oncology staff at a hospital I work in. It’s very much open to discussion this one but there are many Facebook groups with lots of success stories from taking the CBD but it seems only with high concentrations of THC

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If it tasted nicer I'd be on it all day, so probably for the best it still tastes like it does.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If it tasted nicer I'd be on it all day, so probably for the best it still tastes like it does.

Strange post there............
The only reason you would want to be on it all day was if you were a dope head, taste or not. When the government made 'CBD' illegal in 2016/7 it only contained 0.2% of THC. By stripping out this THC Holland and Barret are just selling pain relief, nothing more. It wil not help epileptics, severe tourettes or cancer sufferers. If people are taking it for those reasons they are not interested in getting 'High' but trying to help or eradicate severe health problems.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Me and Mrs JTM both tried it last month.
Didn’t do much for me, but her anxiety levels plummeted, so she carried on using it

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Strange post there............
The only reason you would want to be on it all day was if you were a dope head, taste or not. When the government made 'CBD' illegal in 2016/7 it only contained 0.2% of THC. By stripping out this THC Holland and Barret are just selling pain relief, nothing more. It wil not help epileptics, severe tourettes or cancer sufferers. If people are taking it for those reasons they are not interested in getting 'High' but trying to help or eradicate severe health problems.

Not a dope head nor is it a strange post, if you are in constant 24hr pain like I am then you would probably understand but you obviously didn't think of that before posting shit.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Mate of mine says it helps him relax. Any shops that sell it in Brighton ?

Took the old dear to the shop in George Street(Brighton one not Hove) and she is taking the tablets to help her knee and says helping a lot. They do pretty much everything there. Also a shop in Gardner Street I believe.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Living with someone with chronic pain it has helped them become more relaxed and able to be more in charge of their pain management, the constant craving for oramorph has been reduced to a certain degree so it has helped for sure.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Not a dope head nor is it a strange post, if you are in constant 24hr pain like I am then you would probably understand but you obviously didn't think of that before posting shit.

Taybha try buying some geletain capsules, you wont taste it at all. You can also buy the syringe to extract it from the bottle to fill the capsule. Hope that helps. My apologies I got the wrong end of the stick.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

wow ....that is bloody fantastic mate .....i could fill this page with thumbs ups....give her a hug from me ....XX

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

I absolutely love stories like this. You must feel like you've won the lottery, and you kind of have. :)

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I tried some oil, very recently, from a company called Provacan - I went for a relatively strong dose at 1200mg (I have regular muscle/joint pain issues as well as immune system problems) but can't say I noticed any great improvements.

They do say to try increasing the dose, & this company do a 2400mg oil, but it's a lot of money to gamble.

For anyone interested, I got an email today from them promoting a 30% off offer, which is obviously quite a decent saving if this stuff works for you, using coupon code 'ROSHRETURN'. This is valid until October 1st. They do seem to be a well regarded company, based in Isreal (which may put some people off) but ship from within the UK.

I'd be very interested to hear others' experiences of what works for them; doses, methods, brands, etc., as I haven't entirely given up on the idea of using this stuff again, even though it hasn't appeared to have done anything so far... :smile:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Great to hear such good news. I have just finished a year of treatment for blood cancer which has gone well. Although I haven't tried CBD myself in the course of my treatment I have come across a number of people that have had good stories from CBD use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here