[News] Caxton Arms?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Give us a clue

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
People sitting around drinking beer and chatting to mates?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Do you know if it is out? Did this happen earlier? Is everyone ok? I mean, WTF! Bloody awful news.

I'm not sure. I just had a picture sent to me earlier by a mate which showed a clear fire upstairs. No further info. Just echo your sentiments, hoping that Brett and everyone is ok. I know how much work he has put in turning it into a really, really nice pub.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm not sure. I just had a picture sent to me earlier by a mate which showed a clear fire upstairs. No further info. Just echo your sentiments, hoping that Brett and everyone is ok. I know how much work he has put in turning it into a really, really nice pub.
Would have helped if the OP had given a little detail to his post.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I hope it’s nothing serious and everyone’s ok. Brett is an Albion legend and that pub is a second match day home to many. Fingers crossed.

Really not a clickbait subject so I hope the OP just didn’t know.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Would have helped if the OP had given a little detail to his post.
Apologies. I live a long way away, have no access to any local news reports or information, heard that an incident was underway there, drink there regularly, was concerned for Brett and the team, and simply wanted to enquire if anyone on here who might live a bit more local had any insight at all, without me just guessing it might be a fire. Apologies for asking a question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here