Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cat advice

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If I see a horse perched on top of my fence sh*tting into my garden I'll give it a go.

Will need some serious Nerf power though, would probably have to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

keep it up big man
you must fell very brave shooting small animals

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
We got our mog from Worthing Cat Welfare, as she was 14 when we got her a couple of years ago, WCW advised us that they would cover any medical costs on their "golden oldie" scheme. She might be an old girl, but our Adele (Delly) is our baby - we can't have kids so she gets spoiled.

Obviously, due to her age, I do get very worried about any little thing she comes down with. She's an indoor cat, so will last longer, but the idea of losing her frightens the life of me. She's a strong bugger though, incredibly stubbon and there is a great big cat thumbprint on my forehead!!!! :D

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We feed our new kitten Royal Canin recommend by the vet he has such a glossy coat and appears extremely happy and healthy, costs around 20 quid a month so not to bad.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
We feed our new kitten Royal Canin recommend by the vet he has such a glossy coat and appears extremely happy and healthy, costs around 20 quid a month so not to bad.

Would that be the same vet I have who guilts you in to buying it from them at exorbitant prices as supermarket food is bad for little kitty?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Would that be the same vet I have who guilts you in to buying it from them at exorbitant prices as supermarket food is bad for little kitty?
That is (literally) garbage. Mine have never had any problems with supermarket own brands - meat or biscuits.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
We had a cat when I was a kid, we went on holiday one year for a fortnight and found the cattery cost a fortune as we had no one to feed her, for our next holiday instead of the cattery we had her put down and bought a new kitten when we got home. Saved us a fortune.

Is that supposed to be funny?

What an inane, stupid post.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
if you have the time have a look at www.lostcatsbrighton.org.uk
Ron has plenty of cats all ages
and may I say you might be better taking on two for company and if they are already a pair all the better
insurances ........some are a bit flaky, we always found it better to put a little away each month in a separate account just for cat emergencies.
Ron sends them out pre- microchipped and jabbed and it is a well used charity

I 2nd this ... got my two cats from Ron ... 1 loves being out all the time the other shit's himself at the slightest noise if he pokes his head out of the door, he will only go in the garden if we do. Better to rescue than drive the breeders in my opinion, have had 6 cat's in total all rescued and all great company

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We got our mog from Worthing Cat Welfare, as she was 14 when we got her a couple of years ago, WCW advised us that they would cover any medical costs on their "golden oldie" scheme. She might be an old girl, but our Adele (Delly) is our baby - we can't have kids so she gets spoiled.

Obviously, due to her age, I do get very worried about any little thing she comes down with. She's an indoor cat, so will last longer, but the idea of losing her frightens the life of me. She's a strong bugger though, incredibly stubbon and there is a great big cat thumbprint on my forehead!!!! :D

I thought WCW were pretty good, for a small charity. All the cats I looked at were very well looked after, it seemed. It's good that they check you out before letting you have a cat, I guess most places would do that, but I don't know.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We had a cat when I was a kid, we went on holiday one year for a fortnight and found the cattery cost a fortune as we had no one to feed her, for our next holiday instead of the cattery we had her put down and bought a new kitten when we got home. Saved us a fortune.

I am a cat lover and am properly soft when it comes to our rescue cat. Don't worry however, I also have a sense of humour and sex on a regular basis. Your post therefore made me chuckle. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here