Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casper...

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
stop pissing around wasting time with your stupid bloody antics...it's just getting embarrassing now! We were 2 nil up today at home!! FFS!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree - hurry up and punt the ball up field and possibly give possesion away. 2-0 is not good enough and we should be rushing to score more.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
No please don't punt the ball up field...for a start he cannot kick straight! All I ask is that he distribute the ball quickly...

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I say love the tippy-tap football and all that comes with it :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think he is excellent, I just git the jitters when he dribbles it around though!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He is the best time-waster out there, he's an ABSOLUTE pro at it, and long may it continue, even if we are a comfortable 2 nil up it's worth getting practice, slowing the game down, keeping clean sheets. It will win us points.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Whilst I understand the logic behind it, I do have to admit it is incredibly frustrating. I know it is beneficial to us, but I think I would prefer it if he didn't do it. I pay to watch football, not timewasting.

Let the abuse ensue.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
stop pissing around wasting time with your stupid bloody antics...it's just getting embarrassing now! We were 2 nil up today at home!! FFS!

I'm sorry but, you're an idiot.

it's called wasting time -.-

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If Gus has a problem he'd deal with but obviously he doesn't so get over it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was a bit worried that some people were gonna BOO at halftime yesterday as weren't brushing Tranmere aside as we do have some clueless fans who still prefer the kick and rush typical of this division.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Whilst I understand the logic behind it, I do have to admit it is incredibly frustrating. I know it is beneficial to us, but I think I would prefer it if he didn't do it. I pay to watch football, not timewasting.

Let the abuse ensue.

I want to see us win matches. If that means we have to run the clock down then so be it.

I wonder if these people moaning about our style, even though we're UNDEFEATED at home, were there in the micky adams/Russell slade season when we won about 3 games at home. (silly question, of course they weren't)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here