Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casper Ankergren

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
He played brilliantly today, looked confident and assured and didn't put a foot wrong.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He stopped Middlesbrough doubling or trebling their score late on with 2 brilliant saves. He is a confidence player and after last weeks setback has recovered well.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Credit where credit is due. A quality performance with some superb saves that kept us in touch with "boring, boring Burnley".

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
Well done Casper you managed to shut up the East Stand moaner today. How much work did CMS put in today. Outstanding by all the boys left on the pitch today, proud and hoarse Albion fan tonight.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Im not his number 1 fan, said in the past gus needs a new keeper, hes been crap this season imo, but my god I take my hat off to him today he was by far our best player and I can not complain about anything he did today and he should of been MOM which I didnt think I would be saying anytime soon ! :bowdown:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Im not his number 1 fan, said in the past gus needs a new keeper, hes been crap this season imo, but my god I take my hat off to him today he was by far our best player and I can not complain about anything he did today and he should of been MOM which I didnt think I would be saying anytime soon ! :bowdown:

I completely agree with this

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
MoM for me....today

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Immense today. If one thing comes out of today I hope its a bit more togetherness from the fans and the team. All this social NW sniping of players is pathetic imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah right this will be the same Casper that was the anti-christ last week

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Great game for Casper. Although he had to make one amazing save early in the first half when if he had caught the ball in the first place, he wouldn't have had to.

He IS good enough for the first team, but we need another keeper to provide competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here