Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cash in quick. Sell your House.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The main reason currently that house prices are continuing to rise is the affect of cheap credit,

we'd have to agree to disagree on the major reason for house prices (they are all factors of course), i'd point to the lower interest rate in the Eurozone not pressing up prices across europe as they dont have similar market demand for property and better supply.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
we'd have to agree to disagree on the major reason for house prices (they are all factors of course), i'd point to the lower interest rate in the Eurozone not pressing up prices across europe as they dont have similar market demand for property and better supply.

There are lots of factors that make a direct comparison difficult such as economic growth and confidence, currency and foreign investment, strength of the relative banks and also cultural differences (Germany places more emphasis than the UK on long term renting for example). There are also some countries in the eurozone where prices are currently rising faster than in the UK.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As many divorcee's will tell you selling your house is an essential part of breaking away from a failed relationship.

A bit of short term financial pain for a life time of freedom .. sounds familiar.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All the outers in this story making stuff up as usual I see.

Nowhere did he say house prices would drop at all. He said they would rise by 10 to 18% less. Massive difference.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh for heaven's sake learn how to quote properly!

The actual words spoken by Neville Chambelian were '.......My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honor. I believe it is "peace for our time." Go home and get a nice quiet sleep'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Firstly there is no rational reason why house prices would fall, it's just more scaremongering.

And secondly if they did ire would benefit than lose.

But basic supply and demand means house prices in the south east will continue to rise for a long long time.

But when all the immigrants have been slung out, sane British people have left, and the draw bridge has been raised there won't be any demand.

How the remain campaign have managed to make this a non campaign,they think its the economy stupid and many will be influenced by this. But during this whole build up I have heard nothing on the loss of authority, the watering down of our governments power and the increasing influence and directional leading that the Germans are playing. Although not as dramatic and being played out in a very slow but carefully choreographed manner, Camerons message is similar to Chamberlains 'peace in our time'. Just can't believe what I am seeing being played out infront of me.

The reason you have heard nothing about these matters is that they are all fantasies invented by UKIP and, to the best of my knowledge, Nigel Farage isn't standing as a candidate in the forthcoming Tory party leadership race.

#non-issues

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Sold my house for full asking price second day on the market.
Took it off week later decided it's not the right time for us to move!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

So you agreed to sell....then pulled out?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

The average UK property is being sold at £25k below the asking price according to figures out last week.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The actual words spoken by Neville Chambelian were '.......My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honor. I believe it is "peace for our time." Go home and get a nice quiet sleep'

.....and Cameron is effectively saying 'peace in our time (if we vote remain)' - only the way he's putting it is to threaten a future war in Europe if we do leave (and yes, that's what he did say, it can't be denied).

And in those days a British Prime Minister would NEVER have said 'honour' without the 'u'. So although as you well know, that wasn't what I meant by learning to quote correctly... ... ... you really should learn to quote correctly!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
.....and Cameron is effectively saying 'peace in our time (if we vote remain)' - only the way he's putting it is to threaten a future war in Europe if we do leave (and yes, that's what he did say, it can't be denied).

And in those days a British Prime Minister would NEVER have said 'honour' without the 'u'. So although as you well know, that wasn't what I meant by learning to quote correctly... ... ... you really should learn to quote correctly!

The only war that will happen is when Germany throws their toys out of the pram if we leave...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here