Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carpenter

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
more importantly there is no protection whatsoever from the midfield for the defence...

defensively we were poor admittitly but no protection was giving atall from the midfield...

non existent...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Carpenter has had it now. His passing is so damn poor, espically when he turned two players and just passed it to the opposition, he doesn't pass forward anymore, it always backwards. Tackling is dreadful and chasing back he hasn't got no pace what so ever.

Fraser in for Chippy at Scunthorpe.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
brightonfan_86 said:
Must be sent to the conference.

thats what people were saying about oatway before he got injured and now people are welcomming his near return to full fitness as if he's going to be the answer to our midfield troubles which of course he's not....his experience and leadership is crucial however to our young team-carpenter i would have thought has a similar role at the moment and so we cannot drop him in my opinion,especially with reid out.....hammond on the other hand needs to be dropped due to the fact he cant pass forward,cant turn and for some reason feels the need to get a yellow card in every game he plays.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Problem is nobody will be dropped from midfield because there are no other options at the moment. To me Fraser isn't one because we will need experienced heads to grind out results for the next few months until we are in a position to bring somebody in.

I actually thought we missed Reid today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here