Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Carol Vorderman.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sorry I realise there might be the odd Tory on here, but it's hard to spot them. Are you one then?
LOL...deary me..!

Haven't voted Tory in the last 45 years, but try and remember that the football threads aside ( which are very very good ), this forum is littlle more than a left wing rag that doesn't include everyone who uses and posts here.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Oh he was special.

Outside London you don't tend to get the detail, the London Mayoral Candidates just proxies in most peoples minds for the bigger event.

However, if you thought he was bad check out Susan Hall. Long gone are the days the Tories put up someone sensible to be London Mayor.
It's quite literally difficult to believe she's not a parody, pretending to be an utterly unelectable moron

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We all hate the Tories but I'd prefer to take it from the COVID inquiry, not A failed celeb.
if you need to ‘take it’ from the inquiry then you must have been living on mars for the last few years. I mean, McGleish is a wanker, coppell has VD and the Tory government is corrupt, incompetent and a griffting bunch of twats. It’s not difficult.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
In defence of Twitter it can be very educational and interesting if you use it properly. However if you do decide to get into arguments then you are only using it for that purpose.
They also seem to have upped their game re flagging false claims in posts (eg. most of Sunk's tweets):

"Readers added context they thought people might want to know
Using this website and submitting the form will sign you up to the Conservative Party mailing list. A third-party tax calculator, such as one by MoneySavingExpert, provides more accurate breakdowns of the estimated wage without harvesting your data."

"Readers added context they thought people might want to know
Tax has not been cut. The OBR states that the freeze to tax thresholds this Parliament will be worth the equivalent of a 10p increase in the main rate of NICs by 2028/29. Against Sunak's cut to NICs of 2p, an 8p increase. Meaning tax has risen, and will continue to rise."

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Sorry I realise there might be the odd Tory on here, but it's hard to spot them. Are you one then?
it begs the question what a Tory actually is. If it a racist, grifting, corrupt right wing wing cockwombles a la this shower of shite then I would hazard a guess very very few ……

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here