Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carol Kirkwood

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The same thing happened with John Sargent a few years ago, the public always back an underdog for a while. If your conspiracy theory is true then someone had better tell the bookies, Vine is 100/1 with most bookies, you could make a few quid there.

Peter Andre or Jay will win it.
BG, don't believe all you read in the papers.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I made the mistake of thinking that if i typed CAROL KIRKWOOD STRICTLY that i would get an odd an unsatisfying glimpse of weatherlady clumpestry. Instead, i discovered there is something called the Carol Kirkwood fanclub. I began to wonder of their monthly newsletter and at what stage of life i'll decide to sign up to such a clan or their like; perhaps i'll open the Ricky Norwood Society.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I love Carol.

She brightens my day every day but I cant bear to watch that programme with her on it as they say horrible things to her. I am glad she has gone from that programme. Apparently she has been a reserve for the last 3 years to go on it. Why oh why would you wait 3 years to make an arse of yourself.

Do what you do best Carol. Flaunt your large lungs and cheer us all up in the mornings. Dancing just aint your forte !

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The wrong two couples in dance off IMHO and my wifes should have been Jeremy Vine not Kelly Bright. He has been the worst most weeks.

You do realise that the purpose of any thread on this type of program is purely a voyeuristic gawp at awesome NORKS and not an open forum to discuss the merits of the performances and or conspiracies right?!

:face palm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Peter Andre or Jay will win it.
BG, don't believe all you read in the papers.

I think you are right as it is more about popularity than ability in this and other viewer voted programs. I would add Georgia May Foote and James Jordan (Ola Husband) tip who he says is by far the best and most accomplished dancer Anita Rani .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think you are right as it is more about popularity than ability in this and other viewer voted programs. I would add Georgia May Foote and James Jordan (Ola Husband) tip who he says is by far the best and most accomplished dancer Anita Rani .

I prefer Helen George. She is good and improving week by week.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I only quoted James Jordan being a pro dancer you would expect to have an informed opinion. They should rename it the Bruno Tonioli Show as he appears to want to hog the limelight from the other judges and competitors.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I love Carol.

She brightens my day every day but I cant bear to watch that programme with her on it as they say horrible things to her. I am glad she has gone from that programme. Apparently she has been a reserve for the last 3 years to go on it. Why oh why would you wait 3 years to make an arse of yourself.

Do what you do best Carol. Flaunt your large lungs and cheer us all up in the mornings. Dancing just aint your forte !

Not for me.
I guess I'm just a bah humbug type of bloke but that incessant sickly saccharine smile just leaves me feeling a bit uneasy. Surely no one can be that cheerful, that happy, all the time? I prefer the spontaneous, face-lighting type of smile to her permanent one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Oh carol.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here