Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlos tevez is pure class

Oct 25, 2003
despite ticking most of the boxes he still falls completely in the 'unflair' section of footballers

he should take a long, hard look at himself

well, maybe not, it might damage his self esteem

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I really like Tevez.The Manure fans must be gutted.The thing that gets me about Tevez is the fact he is Consistently good.You know what you are going to get every game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I looked at the table last night and couldn't help noticing that there is an outside chance of Man Utd finishing outside the top 4.

If that happens then Tevez's contribution will have been immense and worth thanking him for. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Too much of a worker for me. Strikers who run a lot tend to be covering up a bit of missing talent somewhere along the line.

so if a player doesnt run about they're lazy, if they do run around they're covering somthing? just no pleasing some people.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
the city fans sing 'fergie, sign him, fergie, fergie sign him up!' which is what the rags used to sing last season when sir alex wouldn't pay the 25 million or whatever to buy his contract.

Fergie gave a hand shake that they would pay the 25mil at end of the loan period,then tried talking reccesion shit and said he only worth 15mil or whatever,go back on a hand shake or mans word,just shows what he is worth,and yet he paid 30mil++ for Berbatov,lol.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Too much of a worker for me. Strikers who run a lot tend to be covering up a bit of missing talent somewhere along the line. He's obviously very, very good, but I wouldn't put him in the highest category of strikers. People have already mentioned plenty of better ones, although the suggestion of Ibrahimovic is presumably a sick joke?

Rooney runs a lot. It doesn't necessarily mean a lack of talent, it's called passion and apatite for the game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This "runs around a lot" debate is a total irrelevance. It's just a style of play.

Now, who would you rather have - Berbatov or Tevez? On current form it has to be Tevez, but in the past I'd have said Berbatov. Their styles of play are a total irrelevance IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here