[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

Extremely exciting talent and a superb game today.

All he needs to do is improve his right foot and his touch/awareness when receiving in tight spaces in our defensive third.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My MOTM. He was everywhere. Tackling and positioning, used the ball well, an incredibly mature performance from the lad, great first start for him. He already looks like he has all the attributes, brilliant performance.
He made a huge difference to us.his speed on the cover was great and his acceleration away from the Liverpool players, excellent.
Exciting player to have. Ditto Adingra.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
i actually think the French league is the best market for Premier League teams to buy from. In the Italian, German and Spanish leagues, teams in general have much more pragmatic, tactical approaches to football. The French league is all about pace, power, athleticism, there is much more emphasis on physical attributes. I don’t mean that condescendingly at all, it’s very enjoyable to watch. Those attributes are made for the Premier League imo, with a bit of fine tuning technically, there are lots of potentially brilliant players there.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He’s brilliant! We’ve got another star in the making.

My favourite bit was at the end when he got booked actually. He was absolutely dead on his feet, suffering cramp and yet chased the fresh and pacey Gravenberch for a little while before bringing him down to prevent them countering. Brilliant guts and commitment to keep up with him, a lot of other players would have given up or just not been able to keep up with him when that fatigued.

So excited about his future with us - the Baleba and Gross combination has to be our first choice centre midfield from here on in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports