Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He shares his birthday with James Milner and Adam Webster (and Paul Watson and DJ NOBO).

Baleba was born on James Milner’s 18th birthday

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
So… do we think that’s it for incoming talent?? From the Argus, RDZ wanted Moises replacement, (Baleba) a number 10 and one other. Looks unlikely no?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
It would likely be a great reflection on what he (hypothetically) has done here if he did get picked though, wouldn’t it?

Would likely mean he’s hit the ground running and shown can hold himself in the PL, which was my original point.
He seems likely to get picked regardless of how he’s doing for us. I really hope he isn’t picked for that critical period but I bet he will be, based on his profile alone.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He shares his birthday with James Milner and Adam Webster (and Paul Watson and DJ NOBO).

So by the time Baleba born, James Milner had already played 29 Premier League games, scoring 3 goals. Plus 6 Second Division games (including one against Brighton) scoring 2 goals, 4 FA Cup and 1 League Cup appearances.

In fact on the day Carlos Baleba was born James Milner was playing for Leeds in a 4-1 FA Cup loss to Arsenal (not a happy 18th birthday).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So… do we think that’s it for incoming talent?? From the Argus, RDZ wanted Moises replacement, (Baleba) a number 10 and one other. Looks unlikely no?
No chance of that happening - not with the way they've culled staff in recent years...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He gets most things right. I ignore the shit written on here about him. I like him.
What do you actually like about him? What benefit do you get from him announcing something minutes before the club does officially?

I'm genuinely interested because I just don't get it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

On 4th January 2004, the day Baleba was born:

Gary Jules was No 1 with his version of Mad World
Britney Spears married her childhood friend Jason Alexander in Vegas at 5.30 in the morning, then arranged an annulment by the afternoon
Richard Madeley exposed his scrotum to Fern Britton on a caravan campsite in Rhyl
Norway passed a bill that made it legal to molest dwarves on their birthdays
Wetherspoon opened its first branch in Somalia
BHA were just 6 days away from a 0-0 draw at home to Oldham Athletic
Crystal Palace celebrated their 177th anniversary
Derek Griffiths was cautioned by police for attacking a cardboard display of Finding Nemo in a Sidcup branch of Blockbuster.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
"Roberto De Zerbi said, “Carlos is a very good player. He’s very young but a specific player for our style. He will be the future of the club.” ..... he forgot to add provided we can keep him more than a couple of seasons.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The club seems to have a lot of faith in Baleba given how inexperienced he is. I'm not gonna doubt their judgement, but I'd be fascinated to see the Starlizard data that (presumably) has made Bloom et. al. so confident that he's gonna be immense.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
On 4th January 2004, the day Baleba was born:

Gary Jules was No 1 with his version of Mad World
Britney Spears married her childhood friend Jason Alexander in Vegas at 5.30 in the morning, then arranged an annulment by the afternoon
Richard Madeley exposed his scrotum to Fern Britton on a caravan campsite in Rhyl
Norway passed a bill that made it legal to molest dwarves on their birthdays
Wetherspoon opened its first branch in Somalia
BHA were just 6 days away from a 0-0 draw at home to Oldham Athletic
Crystal Palace celebrated their 177th anniversary
Derek Griffiths was cautioned by police for attacking a cardboard display of Finding Nemo in a Sidcup branch of Blockbuster.
Oh my word!

Derek Griffiths 😂😂😂 That is Play Schools DG?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He's the most expensive outfield Cameroon player ever. If he's not in the next squad, I'll eat @Kosh's Richie Blackmore hat.
I’d chuck in Roger’s too!

IMG_1276.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here