[Albion] Carlos Baleba SINGS a 5-year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yes, you're missing his name which appears in the list of substitutes. To be fair he is down as C. Quomah BalebaCarlos Noom Quomah Baleba for some reason.
His name is Carlos Noom Quomah Baleba

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I guess I'm a little old-fashioned. To me 'done deal' means the process is complete and contracts signed, registrations transferred. It doesn't mean 'well, we've agreed fees and personal terms, he's gonna make one more appearance for them, then next week come over and take a medical, and then we'll solidify everything, sign papers and so on'.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I guess I'm a little unfashioned. To me 'done deal' means the process is complete and contracts signed, registrations transferred. It doesn't mean 'well, we've agreed fees and personal terms, he's gonna make one more appearance for them, then next week come over and take a medical, and then we'll solidify everything, sign papers and so on'.
Yeah, but you’ll never get famous on Twatter with that attitude.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So is this where the transfer market has gotten to, 23 million pounds plus ad on's for someone who is ready for the u21's or out on loan? If it is then the market is madder than I thought possible.
Yep, this is where the transfer market has got to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports